"I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself. "
Franz Kafka, The Metamorphosis (via vemt)
One of my ultimate favourite books.
and i’m coming with you boob ^
minus the rice now that im paleo but omg that meal
I haven’t been on here very much lately, I KNOW. But that’s because now I mainly post everything up on instagram, including my meals, my workouts, inspirations and updates!
So if any of my followers are missing me and have an instagram, follow me! my user is excusemyexcuses
I only have like 10 followers right now, kiiiiind of embarrassing so help me change that! :)
The beauty that is Fage yogurt 😍 my pre-riding breakfast: 2 eggs, blueberry Fage Greek yogurt, water, black coffee, pomegranate white tea, and vitamins
(At the gym w/ David)
10 min crosstrainer warm up
Leg extension: 75 lb 3x15
Lying leg curl: 70 lb 3x15
Hip abductor: 70 lb 3x15
Hip adductor: 100 lb 3x15
Squats w/ kettlebell: 35 lb 3x25
Wall sits: 2x90s, 1x120s
Mason twists w/ dumbbell: 15 lb 3x40
Ankle touch crunches: 3x30
T leg raise: 3x10
30 min walking
(At bf’s house)
Bicep curl: 12 lb 3x15
Lying tricep extension: 12 lb 3x12
Lying chest fly: 12 lb 3x15
Shoulder press: 12 lb 3x15
Hamstring hip thrusts: 3x20 medium pace, 3x20 pulsing
Cross-leg cross-body crunch: 3x20 per side
Forgot to post yesterday’s workout!
- biked from home to Washington and Michigan, 14.5 miles
- biked from Washington and Michigan to Lakeview, 8 miles
- walked to the gym with David, 15 minutes
- 25 minutes crosstrainer level 9 incline 14
- lat pulldown: 75 lb 3x15
- seated row: 90 lb 3x12
- mason twists w/ dumbbell: 10 lb 3x50
- lying tricep extensions: 10 lb 3x20
- flutter kicks: 3x20
- walked back to David’s, 15 minutes
- biked from Lakeview to Evanston, 9 miles
Another 30 miles on the bike; all in a day’s work!
My day so far:
•Made a perfect egg for breakfast along with 14 almonds, a clementine, and pomegranate white tea.
•For lunch I’m having some Morningstar sausage link sandwich concoction that I just made up with cottage cheese, a clementine, and kiwi strawberry zero cal sparkling water.
•And to top it all off, I got a ridiculous score in kitty cannon and beat the Adventure Time Jumping Finn game on addictinggames.com! IN 40 MINUTES
Today’s workout: MORE BIKING! Haha
- biked from home to work via Elston, 14.5 miles ~1 hour 35 min
- more running around at work because my manager (who in reality is just a glorified host) wouldn’t do jack shit and I had to run everything on the floor
- biked from work to home via Elston again, 14.5 miles ~1 hour 10 min
It’s crazy how much of a difference having the wind behind you can make; that (combined with lack of traffic) was able to shave 25 minutes off my time for the same route. Love it.